- Who can use pureDRIVE™ products? PureDRIVE™ products are recommended for anyone who engages in a physical training program, sport, or activity on a regular basis. These products are intended to supplement good eating habits to support optimal performance.
- Are pureDRIVE™ products nut and shellfish free? pureDRIVE™ products are made in a facility that makes a variety of other products. The facility adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations that specify storage, equipment cleaning, and documentation standards, among other processes. The facility may process fish/shellfish/or nuts within the facility to produce ingredients sourced from fish such as fish oil & shellfish such as glucosamine. However, the facility has allergen policy in place, and they do segregate these ingredients in the specified area. PureDRIVE™ products are not handled or produced within that area. If you have a severe allergy and despite this information, you should consider using the products under the supervision of a physician.
- Are pureDRIVE™ products gluten-free or lactose-free? Yes, they are gluten-free and lactose-free. The contents do not contain any wheat, corn, soy, milk, whey, nor egg products.
- Are pureDRIVE products vegetarian or vegan? pureDRIVE™ products are vegetarian in that they do not contain any meat or meat products. The magnesium glycinate and process is derived from vegetable sources and the L-leucine in POST DRIVE is a purified amino acid. Therefore both products are vegetarian in that they do not contain meat or processed animal parts.
- Are the products GMO-free? Yes, no ingredients would fall under GMO or non-GMO origin.
- IS this product safe to use if pregnant? Women who are pregnant or trying to get pregnant should not take these products and should instead focus on eating a well-rounded and healthy diet.